Choose your location
For questions about your medication, scheduling or changing an appointment and other queries, please contact your location.
Choose your location below for contact details:
Frequently asked questions:
What are the waiting times?
What are the costs of treatment?
If we have a contract with your health insurer or if you have a 100% reimbursement policy, you do not pay any additional costs, except for your own outstanding deductible. If we do not have a contract with your health insurer, you will pay a “personal contribution” of €250 after the diagnosis day and treatment. You will also have to pay your health insurer your outstanding deductible.
What does my insurance cover?
If we have a contract with your health insurer or if you have a 100% reimbursement policy, you do not pay any additional costs, but you do pay your outstanding deductible. If we have no contract with your health insurer, you will pay a “personal contribution” of € 250 after the day of diagnosis and treatment.
What does the treatment entail?
In consultation with you, the patient, a treatment plan is drawn up that focuses on your needs. The form of treatment is often one of the following care pathways:
- Medication in combination with psychoeducation and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), or
- Medication in combination with psychoeducation.
During and after your treatment, you can access our E-health environment.
What does the day of diagnosis entail?
Prior to your visit:
- We ask you and someone you know well to fill in the CAARS (Connors ADHD Adult Rating Scale)
- In addition, we ask you to prepare for the conversation with the psychologist by reflecting on ages 6-12, primary school days and to review your school reports.
On the day of diagnosis itself:
- Comprehensive medical intake
- QbTest (Objective, computer-based neuropsychological assessment)
- Psychiatric examination
- Jpint discussion of the results
Diagnostic Interview for Adults with ADHD (DIVA)
If you wish, you can start treatment immediately. There is no waiting time between diagnostics and treatment.
We refer you back to your GP with well-grounded advice.
Bekijk hier een video van wat u kunt verwachten.